Medlab Immune-5 is unique blend of probiotics, a prebiotic and immune-modulating milk proteins to optimise immune function.
Lactoferrin combined with IgG-rich fraction reduces incidence of cold infection and symptoms, promotes NK cell activity and anti-microbial activity against: viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites.
Lactobacillus paracasei and Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactic support immune responses and enhances both mucosal (IgA) and systemic (IgG) antibody response to influenza vaccine.
Colostrum the incidence of influenza, provides immune modulating proteins and IgG antibodies.
Arabinogalactans promote NK cell activity, reduce the incidence of the common cold and enhance systemic 9IgG) antibody response to pneumococcal vaccine.
Such a combination of ingredients may be effective for reducing the incidence of upper respiratory tract infections and reducing symptomology.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for the whole family (2 years and under require professional advice prior to using)
- Prebiotic with immune-enhancing properties
- Provide symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections
- Reduces the incidence of influenza and the common cold
- Minimise duration/ reduce severity of the common cold
- Promote optimum immune responses
- Probiotics species to enhance both mucosal and systemic immune responses
Each 5 g dose (1 level teaspoon) contains:
equiv. IgG 100mg
Arabinogalactan (Resist Aid™) 2.25 mg
Bifidubacterium animali ssl.lactis (Med13) 5 million
Lactobacillus paracasei (Med24) 5 million
Excipients: Silica, maltodextrin, stevia, flavour
Suitable for vegetarians. No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Mix one (1) level teaspoon (5 g) into 100-200 mL of water and drink immediately, two (2) times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age except on professional health advice. Colostrum is derived from cow’s milk and contains lactose and cow’s milk proteins.