Medlab NOS is a scientifically formulated food designed to optimise exercise performance, support energy expenditure and promote healthy blood circulation and tissue oxygenation.
Creatine, L-arginine and the B vitamins are fundamental to the energy metabolism of muscle cells.
Beta-alanine has been shown to increase muscle carnosine levels, which can act as a buffer to modulate acidity in the active muscles during high-intensity exercise.
The amino acid L-arginine is also the precursor for nitric oxide production, a signaling molecule involved in blood vessel relaxation and vasodilation, supporting healthy circulation.
L-tyrosine is an amino acid precursor to the synthesis of neurotransmitters involved in cognitive performance and stress resistance.
Key Features and Benefits:
- May promote healthy circulation and improve blood flow.
- May assist the replenishment of ATP in cells with high energy demand.
- Support energy metabolism of muscle cells.
- Guarana seed is a natural source of caffeine, a mild stimulant that may improve cognitive aspects of performance and enhance vasodilation of blood vessels.
- Tender green coconut water powder contains important electrolytes required during exercise.
Energy 28.973 KJ
Fat – total 0.001g
– saturated 0.001g
– total 3.259g
– sugar 0.379g
Creatine monohydrate 1g
Vitamin C 80mg
Guarana dried seeds powder 1g
Vitamin B3 20mg
Vitamin B6 3.2mg
Vitamin B12 4mcg
Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 250mcg
Tender green coconut powder 25mg
Ingredients: Beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, L-arginine, citric acid, flavour, malic acid, L-tyrosine, Guarana (Paullinia cupana kunth) dried seeds powder, stevia, silica, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), tender green coconut water powder, nicotinic acid (vitamin B3), pyridoxine 5-phosphate (vitamin B6), folic acid (vitamin B9), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Mix one scoop (5 g) into 200 mL of cold water and drink 20 minutes prior to exercising. To be taken once per day.