Can’t Login or Lost Password?
To view all the features of the website, you will need to login.
We recommend becoming a patient during the Registration Process to have access to the full benefits of the site.
During Registration you will have been sent a confirmation email. If you cannot see it, the email will be in your junk email or spam folder.
Once you drag and drop the email to you inbox, depending on your email program, you should receive our correspondence now on.
How To Login.
On the top right of screen use the patient login feature to access the site.
For most devices, you only need to do this once and your computer or smart phone will remember your setting.
Once logged in the menu at the top right of screen will say your name and provide access to the ‘My Dashboard’ feature.
Lost Your Password?
If you cannot login because you forgot your password, use the login feature at the top right of screen to resend another password.
Once you have another password automatically generated by the site, you can change it to something you like using the ‘My Dashboard’ feature which appears at the top right of screen when you are logged in.
Make Sure We Can Contact You.
As a general rule, most issues on the site relate to patients not logging in or not receiving our correspondence.
Therefore we suggest:
- Add Emed.com.au to your Contacts List, Address Book and/or Spam Filter
- If you have a Mac; add Emed.com.au to your address book.
- If you have a PC and you use Outlook; add Emed.com.au to the contact list in Outlook and your spam filter.
- If you have a PC and you use Outlook Express; add Emed.com.au to the address book in Outlook Express and your spam filter.
- If you use a web browser to collect email (such as Gmail or Hotmail), add Emed.com.au to the address book in the mail program and set as a safe sender in the spam filter.