Map DNA and establish risk factos for disease and other chronic health conditions.
Perform a metabolic, amino acid and oxidative stress analysis.
Test for overall nutritional status and functional needs for vitamins and minerals.
Match current health needs with your DNA risk profile.
Develop a nutritional strategy based on current metabolic, amino acid, essential fatty acid, dietary and anti-oxidant requirements.
Provide scientific and genetically based personal recommendations to deal with current health issues, optimise health and combat genetically predisposed degenerative health conditions.
Provide ongoing access to the finest and largest practitioner based nutritional medicine available in Australasia at massive 15% reduction.
Provide ongoing implementation and support of your nutritional strategies to be reviewed each year.
The annual review with the ONE, essential fatty acid …. test with one hour video conference with Dr. Hooper
1. Genetic Diagnostic Test with comprehensive Genetic Report
2. Optimal Nutrition Evaluation involving:
- Metabolic Analysis – measuring 39 key organic acidsto evaluate gastrointestinal function, cellular energy production,neurotransmitter processing and functional need for vitamins, mineralsand cofactors.
- Amino Acid Analysis – measuring 38 amino acids toevaluate dietary protein adequacy, digestion, absorption, amino acidtransport, metabolic impairments and nutritional deficits includingessential vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Oxidative Stress Analysis – evaluates the body’s oxidative stress status, the interrelationship with liver detoxification and antioxidant reserve.
3. Immunoglobulin (IgG) 93 Panel Food Sensitivity Test
4. Essential Fatty Acid Analysis