How would you like to know – once and for all – what you can eat, and what you can’t? IgG Food Allergy Testing can help!
We all eat a variety of foods each day, but it is very hard to work out which ones are doing us good, and which ones aren’t. Sometimes some of the foods we eat can literally kill us. Peanut allergies are an example.
The majority of adverse reactions to food, however, are not life threatening but life altering. Adverse reactions to different foods can be a source of considerable discomfort in many chronic conditions and diseases.
Indeed many people live with minor or major symptoms of adverse food reactions for years without ever suspecting the involvement of the immune system and the foods which trigger them.
They are chronically ill as a result of the foods they eat – but don’t even know it. You could be part of this group.
Food allergy reactions may be the result of enzyme deficiency, histamine releasing effects, altered intestinal permeability (e.g. leaky gut) or pharmacological effects.
Food allergy is often given a low priority in the investigation of disease, however common conditions where food allergy may play a significant role include:
- Chronic fatigue and low energy
- Recurring, diffuse pain and discomfort
- Bloating the fluid retention
- Digestive upset, heart burn
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Depression and mood swings
- Asthma and breathing difficulties
- Skin conditions
- Behavioural problems in children
The IgG Test is available in three different versions:
- IgG 5 Panel Food Allergy Test (testing cow’s milk, wheat, white fish, soy and nut mix)
- IgG 40 Panel Food Allergy Test (Click here to see full food list)
- IgG 93 Panel Food Allergy Test (Click here to see full food list)
After completing one of the tests, you will have a ‘road map’ for foods you are allergic to, and to what degree or sensitivity is the allergy to that particular food. There will be no more running from practitioner to practitioner giving their best guess as to what you should or should not eat. The information provided is priceless.
Most importantly, Emed will analyse the test results for you and provide an easy-to-understand but comprehensive manual and allergy report. The comprehensive manual will show you:
- What foods you can eat, and which ones you need to avoid
- What level of reactivity you have to each individual food tested
- How long you have to avoid certain foods and the correct way to rotate them in and out of your diet
- Where are the different foods in your diet causing your health issues, where they are hiding, and how you can avoid them
- If you are sensitive to a particular food like wheat or gluten, what you can use to replace the problem foods
- Specific natural medicines to assist in your recovery, repair the gastrointestinal system wall or re-culture the bowel
- Dietary suggestions, recipes and information you can use for breakfast, lunch and dinner the very next day
- Ongoing online support from Dr. Hooper and The Emed Team to help you implement the dietary changes and get the BEST results from the Test.
What does the cost cover?
The Initial website cost covers the processing of all information and interpretation and collation of final results into your personalised comprehensive report.
All fees for the physical blood tests and transportation are to be covered by yourself at time of appointment.
You will be given a referral after purchasing this test to take to your nearest blood collection centre. Approximate cost for the IgG 5 Panel test is $100.00, IgG 40 Panel test is $260.00 and IgG 93 Panel test is $380.00.