How would you like to know – once and for all – what you can eat, and what you can’t?
This is perhaps one of the most important test that you can ever have done.
What is IgG Food Intolerance Testing?
An IgG Food Intolerance Blood Test will provide a nutritional road map that you can use take CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH!
We all eat a variety of foods each day, but it is very hard to work out which ones are doing us good, and which ones aren’t. Sometimes some of the foods we eat can literally kill us. Peanut allergies are an example.
The majority of adverse reactions to food, however, are not life threatening but life altering. Adverse reactions to different foods can be a source of considerable discomfort in many chronic conditions and diseases.
Indeed many people live with minor or major symptoms of adverse food reactions for years without ever suspecting the involvement of the immune system and the foods which trigger them. They are chronically ill as a result of the foods they eat – but don’t even know it. You could be part of this group.
Food allergy reactions may be the result of enzyme deficiency, histamine releasing effects, altered intestinal permeability (e.g. leaky gut) or pharmacological effects.
Food allergy is often given a low priority in the investigation of disease, however common conditions where food allergy may play a significant role include:
- Chronic fatigue and low energy
- Recurring, diffuse pain and discomfort
- Bloating the fluid retention
- Digestive upset, heart burn
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Depression and mood swings
- Asthma and breathing difficulties
- Skin conditions
- Behavioural problems in children
What Do You Get ?
You will finally have a ‘road map’ for foods you are allergic to, and to what degree or sensitivity is the intolerance to that particular food.
No more running from practitioner to practitioner give their best guess as to what you should or should not eat.
The information provided is priceless.
Most importantly, Emed will analyse the test results for you and provide an easy-to-understand but comprehensive manual and allergy report. The comprehensive manual will show you:
- What foods you can eat, and which ones you need to avoid
- What level of reactivity you have to each individual food tested
- How long you have to avoid certain foods and the correct way to rotate them in and out of your diet
- Where are the different foods in your diet causing your health issues, where they are hiding, and how you can avoid them
- If you are sensitive to a particular food like wheat or gluten, what you can use to replace the problem foods
- Specific natural medicines to assist in your recovery, repair the gastrointestinal system wall or re-culture the bowel
- Dietary suggestions, recipes and information you can use for breakfast, lunch and dinner the very next day
- Ongoing online support from Dr. Hooper and The Emed Team to help you implement the dietary changes and get the BEST results from the Test.
How is the Food Intolerance Test Done?
You purchase the IgG 96 Food Intolerance Test just like to would any other product on Emed.
A test kit is sent out to you and it contains full instructions on how to obtain your sample. The sample is taken from a simple finger prick and only 3 drops of blood is needed.
Once the sample is completed, it is placed in a return address envelope for analysis – it couldn’t be easier!
Analysis of your blood for the IgG food antibodies is measured by enzyme linkedimmunosorbent assay (ELISA). Every food panel contains quality control standards to assure quality laboratory results.
Raw test data is sent to Emed and further evaluated.
An individual, comprehensive and in depth report is generated based on your case history outlining your test results and how to implement the changes to improve your health.
Emed will of course provide continuing online support to help you implement your specific plan.
Click here for a full list of foods tested.
Emed is Here for Ongoing Support
Once you have had the test rest assured that you will have access to ongoing online support from the Emed Team.
We are always there to help you implement the dietary changes and get the BEST results from the Test.
We genuinely want to help you achieve better health.
After all, that is what we are here to do!