Blueberry Protein Shake
This is a great tasting recipe that includes different protein and fruit sources to give you the ultimate morning smoothie.
This recipe incorporates a vanilla or berry flavoured protein powder to boost your protein level. Experiment with the ingredients, and try to use low-fat versions to save on the fat content and calories.
- 125g low-fat cottage cheese
- 200g low-fat berry flavoured yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 medium banana, cut into pieces
- 1 handful blueberries or mixed berries
- 2 scoops vanilla-flavoured protein powder
- Splash of water
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Add some ice and more water if desired.
This recipe will provide two large glasses of shake.
Use as a snack or meal-on-the-go.