Do you take a magnesium supplement? How do you know if you are taking the right one, or if you need to take one at all? The Emed Magnesium Level Test will provide you with the answer you’re looking for.
Magnesium is an essential mineral in our body. It is directly involved in 300 bodily functions, and is one of the most crucial minerals to our wellbeing.
Magnesium is essential for correct bone mineralisation and maintenance. A magnesium deficiency not only leaves us with sore, cramping and tired muscles, but to may also contribute to the development of osteoporosis, as it is needed for the absorption of calcium.
After potassium, magnesium is the second highest mineral level inside our cells, and despite magnesium being ubiquitous in nature, most people are magnesium deficient.
A magnesium deficiency may present with any number of symptoms, including:
- Nervous anxiety
- High blood pressure
- Muscle weakness, cramps and spasms
- Back pain
- Headaches, cluster headaches, migraines
- Stiff and aching muscles
- Bones and joints that need continued chiropractic treatment
- Kidney stones
- Adrenal exhaustion/chronic fatigue syndrome
- Exhaustion from exercise
Magnesium is often used as a treatment for high blood pressure in pregnancy, and is highly important for the correct functioning of the cardiovascular system, heart muscle function and cellular energy production.
This important mineral is responsible for many different bodily functions, and even a slight deficiency can affect our health and well being dramatically. If you suffer from any of the above symptoms, it is important that you get your magnesium levels checked.
What will I get from the test?
After completing the magnesium test, you will have a personalised guide to your current magnesium levels and an ideal strategy for how to stabilise them. There will be no more running from practitioner to practitioner in the search for an answer – the information provided is priceless and could provide an end to your symptoms.
Most importantly, Emed will analyse the test results for you and provide an easy-to-understand but comprehensive manual and allergy report. The comprehensive manual will show you:
- What your magnesium level is, and what it should be
- What strategy to take in order to stabilise your magnesium level
- How the different foods in your diet may be affecting your magnesium level
- Which exact natural medicine is right for you based on your individual result
- What dosage and time to take your natural medicine
- Dietary suggestions and information to promote optimal health
- Ongoing online support from Dr. Hooper and The Emed Team to help you implement the dietary changes and get the best results from the Test
What does the cost cover?
The Initial website cost covers the processing of all information and interpretation and collation of final results into your personalised comprehensive report.
All fees for the physical blood tests and transportation are to be covered by yourself at time of appointment.
You will be given a referral after purchasing this test to take to your nearest blood collection centre. Approximate cost for the Magnesium Test is $55.00.